Map My Route
Visit on usatf.org:
Back to Events
2019 USATF New England All Terrain Runner Series
Date & Time
February 17 - November 10, 2019
2/17 12:00 AM - 11/10 11:59 PM
Location & Venue
MA, NH, VT
Open in Google Maps
The USATF-New England All Terrain Runner Series invites members to test themselves over road, track, and trail. Five events in five different disciplines - road, track, trail, cross country, mountain - offer an opportunity to participate in an event type a runner might not otherwise try. Runners finishing all five events in the series earn a tech-fabric pullover.
Top Open, 40+, and 50+ scorer (minimum of 4 races) will also earn $100.
The 2019 All-Terrain Runner Series
3 Options - Track race - 800 meters
at choice of
January 28 (Sun) USATF-NE Masters Indoor Champs, Providence RI or
February 17 (Sun) USATF-NE Open Indoor Champs, Boston MA or
July 27 (Sat) USATF-NE Open/Masters Championships, Holy Cross, Worcester MA
(800m results from the three track meets will be combined then scored)
May 11 (Sat) - Trail
- Ralph Waldo Emerson 3.9 mi (Concord NH)
June 8 (Sun) - Mountain
- Ascutney Run Up 3.8 mi (Windsor VT)
August 10 (Sat) - Road
- Bridge of Flowers 8 km USATF-NE Champ.(Shelburne Falls MA)
November 10 (Sun) - Cross Country
- USATF-NE Championship, Franklin Park, Boston MA
6km all women, 8km masters men, 10km open men
- Participants must be a 2019 USATF Member
- Participants must declare themselves for the 2019 ATR Series prior to July 1 by registering online (no fee to register, link below).
- ATR Series standings will be based on the sum of “Percentile Points” achieved in each race. Percentile Points will be calculated for each race like a standardized test:
( (Total Finishers - Place) / Total Finishers ) x 100.
Example of the scoring system: if a runner finishes 20th out of 200 finishers, they receive 90.0 points calculated as follows: ((200-20) / 200) x 100 = 90.0 points.
- All finishers in a given race, regardless of whether they are USATF members, count in the determination of the percentile point calculation.
- Percentile Points calculations will be carried to one decimal point for each race. In the case of a tie, the tie will be broken by the comparing participants’ top single Percentile Point race score.
- A bonus of 10.0 points will be awarded to all finishers in the USATF-NE Cross Country Championship on November 10.
- ATR Series participants do not need to compete in all five races to be in the final standings.
- ATR Series standings will be posted on the USATF-NE website and social media platforms on a regular basis starting May 20 (after 2 events).
- To receive any prize money, participants must be 18 years or older and not a current NCAA athlete.
- Any disputes on Percentile Point Calculations on the first four races of the ATR Series must be reported by September 15.
SIGN UP link
- (there is no fee for signing up for the series)
Entry into the 2019 ATR Series closes on July 1.
Direct questions to Chris Pasko, firstname.lastname@example.org.