2020 Association Cross Country Championship
Championship Clubs / individuals must register through SimplyRegister.net (Link below)
Collegiate runners without USATF membership register using the All-comers entry.
All Comes use separate online entry (below)
The 2020 USATF New England Cross Country Championship will run at Mine Falls Park in Nashua NH on the east side of Rt 3. The New Hampshire site allows the association to serve the most members and clubs in a limited time block. THIS IS NOT THE THE STANDARD NH HS COURSE!
Address: 3 Pine St Extension, Nashua 03060
Both women and men in the championship will run the same 5 km course in separate women's and men's races. Races will have multiple wave starts
An all-comers race will precede the championships.
Minimum age is 16 years old on race day.
USATF membership required - 2020 or 2021 (available now)
Current eligible / competing collegians may enter without USATF membership.
Participation is limited to residents of New England states. Additional restrictions may be added depending on New Hampshire state Covid regulations.
9:00 a.m. Community / All-Comers 5 km
10:30 a.m. USATF-NE Women's Championship Race
12:00 Noon USATF-NE Men's Championship
There is no separate masters men's race
Pre-entry only for all events.
Championship Entry requiring USATF membership is at simplyregister.net
All-Comers Race Entry for non-USATF members uses
the separate all-comers entry.
Collegians wishing to compete in the Championship race must enter via the all-comers entry and indicate so in the questions section.
Entry Deadline: Wednesday, November 18, 11:59 p.m.
No adds or changes after this date.
Entry fee: $25 per runner; It is an entry fee and not a participation fee.
Clubs should enter all members of a team at one time.
Entry includes a request for a 5 km seed time to properly set up waves.
Any entry without a seed time will be put in the last waves.
Championship Race Entry status
All-Comers Race Entry status
USATF medals for top individuals
Prize Money - Individual
Women & Men $75/$50/$25
Masters Age Graded Women & Men $75/$50/$25
Prize Money - Team
Open Women & Men $100/$50
Women 40+/50+/60+/70+ $50
Men 40+/50+ $75
Men 60+/70+ $50
Difference in masters prize money is due to 3 team scorers vs 5 team scorers.
- Race site / GPS address is 3 Pine St Extension. This is NOT the Nashua South HS / NH HS state meet site. It is on the east side of Rt 3 near the city center.
- Races will run multiple wave starts in groups of approximately 16 runners with one minute between waves, fastest runners starting first. Depending on entry numbers, there may be a need for multiple races. Results will be combined for overall individual and team scoring.
- Course access is limited, being out-loop-back.
- No spectators allowed
- Clubs with 5 or more runners in at least one championship race will receive a limited-access team staff pass.
- Consult the USATF Rule Book for team scoring rules.