Map My Route
Visit on usatf.org:
Back to Events
CANCELLED: 2020 USATF New England All Terrain Runner Series
Date & Time
January 26 - November 08, 2020
1/26 12:00 AM - 11/8 11:59 PM
Location & Venue
MA, NH, RI
Open in Google Maps
5 different terrains
MA NH, RI
5/4/2020 - The 2020 All Terrain Runner Series is cancelled.
Due to the current public health situation, several series events have been canceled and the status of other events and possible replacement races is uncertain.
The USATF-New England All Terrain Runner (ATR) Series invites members to test themselves over road, track, and trail. Five events in five different disciplines - road, track, trail, cross country, mountain - offer an opportunity to participate in an event type a runner might not otherwise try. Runners finishing four of the five events in the series earn a tech-fabric pullover.
CANCELED AS OF MAY 4
The 2020 All-Terrain Runner Series
Events include the following disciplines
Track - 5000 meters - Two meet options
NE Masters Indoor Championship
January 26, Providence RI (5000 open to all ages)
NE Open and Masters Outdoor Championship,
, Cancelled Worcester MA
- Merrimack River 10 Mile Trail Race,
, Andover MA P
ostponed to OCTOBER 3
- Wachusett Mountain Race (3 mile),
, Princeton MA - Postponed, date TBA
- St.Charles 5K,
, CANCELLED Rochester NH
, November 8, Franklin Park, Boston MA
First standings will be posted after 2 events
SIGN UP link
(there is no fee for signing up for the series)
SERIES RULES and SCORING
: (general scoring rules and series on
- Participants must be a 2020 USATF Member prior to first race.
- Participants must declare themselves for the 2020 ATR Series prior to June 15 by registering online (no fee to register, link below).
- Scoring for 2020 is the best 4 of 5 event scores
- ATR Series standings will be based on the sum of “Percentile Points” achieved in each race. Percentile Points will be calculated for each race like a standardized test:
( (Total Finishers - Place+1) / Total Finishers ) x 100.
Example of the scoring system: if a runner finishes 20th out of 200 finishers, they receive 90.0 points calculated as follows: ((200-20) / 200) x 100 = 90.0 points.
- All finishers in a given race, regardless of USATF membership status, count in the determination of the percentile point calculation.
- Percentile Points calculations will be carried to one decimal point for each race. In the case of a tie, the tie will be broken by the comparing participants’ top single Percentile Point race score.
- A bonus of 25.0 points will be awarded to all finishers in both the USATF-NE Track & Field Championship (one of the two TF meets) and the USATF-NE Cross Country Championship..
- All individuals signing up for the ATR Serie will appear in the final standings.
- ATR Series standings will be posted on the USATF-NE website and social media platforms on a regular basis starting after the second event.
- To receive any prize money, participants must be 18 years or older and not a current NCAA athlete.
- Any disputes on Percentile Point Calculations on the first four races of the ATR Series must be reported by September 30.
SIGN UP link
- (there is no fee for signing up for the series)
Entry into the 2020 ATR Series closes on June 15
Direct questions to Chris Pasko, email@example.com.
Requires participation in at least 4 events
Participation Awards -
Embroidered pullovers to those finishing 4 events
For both men and women at end of series. Total of best 4 scores and bonus points
40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+: $50