Three event youth series with limited events followed by all day meet
Meets for ages 8-18
Three Mini-meets Saturdays, May 22, 29, June 5 starting at 5:00 p.m.
followed by a full Invitational June 12 starting at 10:00 a.m.
Entry process for all meets
- Pre-entry only, closes Wednesday before the meet.
- Ages by USATF Youth rules / year of birth. Age on December 31
- Open only to members of current 2021 USATF-NE clubs - no unattached.
- Clubs must be accompanied by a 3 step compliant club coach.
- All individual entrants must be current 2021 USATF members
- Entry at athletic.net - links for each meet entry listed by date below
Meet Protocols link - (read carefully) will be strictly enforced
Schedules (rolling after first event at 5:00 p.m.)
May 22 - Entry site
Track order: 400m, Mile, 100m, 800m, 4x400m relay
Mile for 11-12yr, 13-14yr, 15-18yr ONLY - no 10/under
Field: LJ, SP
May 29 - Entry site
Track order: 400m, 1500m, 200m, 800m 4x100m
1500m is for 11-12yr, 13-14yr, 15-18yr ONLY. No 10/under
Jumps: AERO JAV/ JAV, LJ, HJ - HJ for AGES 13-18yr ONLY
June 5 - Entry site
Track order: 400m, 800m, 100m, 3000m, 4x400m
3000 is for 11-12yr, 13-14yr, 15-18yr ONLY. No 10/under
Field: 5:00 p.m. SP, JAV, LJ,
6:00 p.m.HJ. HJ for 13-18yr ONLY
June 12 - Entry site
10:00 a.m.,. 2 sessions by age group.
Schedule to follow