The first association meet hosted by USATF-NE at The TRACK at New Balance
USATF New England Indoor Season Opener
The TRACK at New Balance, Boston MA
Saturday, December 17, 2022
2:00 p.m. Doors Open
Entry performance lists - women
Entry performance lists - men
Clerking for 60m, 60mH will be done in SE corner of the facility near the big glass window
Clerking for oval races will be done in NW corner of facility under the press boxes
Spike Info - 1/4 inch pyramid only - athletes need to have spikes check and receive a tie for their spikes BEFORE competing
Facility Diagram (Click)
USATF-NE welcomes athletes to the first meet hosted by the association at The TRACK at New Balance. Focus will be on field and speed/shorter distances in this meet. Open and Masters.
--> Minimum age for participation is 15 years old.
* Age divisions or men/women may be combined if entries warrant
* Thowers must supply their own approved indoor thowing implements
2:45 Shot Put - Men followed by women
2:45 Long Jump - Men followed by Women
Board at 3 meters; tape will be put down at 1 meter
3 Jumps / 6 Jumpers to Finals with add'l jumps
All Masters Jumpers get 6 jumps
Men will jump in 2 flights with Masters Men in First Flight
4:30 High Jump - All Women and Masters Men - Opening
5:00 Weight Throw - All Men followed by all Women
5:00 Triple Jump - Men followed by Women
Boards at 42' and 36'. Painted takeoff at 32' and 24'
No additonal take-off lines will be put down
6:00 High Jump - Open Men - Opening height to be announced
- There is no pole vault in this meet.
- The vault will be contested at the December 30 meet with entry standards
- The TRACK only allows 1/4" pyramid spikes. Spikes will be checked on arrival
- Only approved tape or markings may be used as checkmarks in jumping events. Proper tape will be available. NO Athletic Tape - use of such subjects participants to disqualification
- The warmup track will not be utilized at this meet.
Online entry only. NO DAY OF EVENT ENTRY FOR INDIVIDUAL EVENTS
Entry deadline Wednesday, December 14, 11:59 p.m.
Indivduals - entry fee is $25/event.
Relays - entry fee is $25 per relay. Relay Entry is on-site only between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Online Entry Options
- SimplyRegister.net - preferred for USATF members
Spectator Tickets - age 15/up - $10
Transportation and Parking
The TRACK at New Balance is located adjacent to the Boston Landing MBTA Commuter Rail Stop. MBTA Worcester Line Schedule
MBTA Bus: Route 64 stops at The TRACK. Routes 57 and 66 stop within 1000m of The TRACK
Parking Details: https://thetrackatnewbalance.com/plan-your-visit/parking/
There is a fee to park in New Balance garages.
Do not park in the Stop & Shop supermarket lot. Vehicles may be towed.